Saturday, December 13, 2008

V4 is what it is.

I love V4. If you guys are wondering what V4 is..Well it's a group between me, Drea, Danielle, and Nikki. We are theeeee creator of the word "fehfeh." You'll probably see it A LOT on my myspace. (iggstar96). We have SOOO MANY inside jokes in just 2 years. I feel like i've known them my whole life. Well, i've basically known Drea since kinder, but Nikki and Danielle were ever since 6th grade. We have all of these fehfeh jokes! Don't mess with the V4 cus we'll just mess with you back =D We have no problem confronting you, seriously. We're not mean, we just state the obvious that people don't see in them. We're probably the closest 4 friends that you'll ever meet cus we tell eachother everything and we pretty much do everything together. We make fun of this girl with flakes, but you know what! She's a pepe. Hahaha! And she picks her scabs and eats her hand! Hella gross. You'll probably see us making videos on youtube. If you haven't seen any, THEN YOU MUST WATCH IT! Our channel is called "FEHFEHmonstersV4" so yeah. We're pretty funny =D And people think we're cute. Made by the famous V4(= Hellllll jes! Ahahah, "Your fehfeh's so bushy, it's bushy." I LOVE THEM SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART. I guarantee you, we'll become a legend.

1 comment: