Sunday, December 14, 2008

MY DAY TODAY


so yeah, obviously, it's my sister's birthday today. my day was actually really fun. my dad, mom, and I went to some place to get my sister's cake. that cake was helllaaa good! =D well anyways, after that, we went to church at SI for the 11AM mass and met my sister there. next, we went to eat at this chinese retaurant xD and while we were practically done eating, my dad was still looking for parking -_- sad, yeah? so uhm yeah, i'm really really full right now cus after we went to the restaurant, we went to my sister's dorm with some of her friends and she blew out her candles and blah blah blah and we ate her cake, finally! i loved the cake! it had hella strawberries on it =D how yummy is that?! but yeah, i'm actually not craving it right now cus like i said, i'm really really at this moment. i swear, i'll be craving it later on! haha. wow that sucks, my sister's studying for finals right now...ON HER BIRTHDAY! hahahaha sucks for youuuu ! haha jk i'm not THAT mean =P haha! well ate, goodluck on the midterms tmo and happy 20th birthday! i love you! well i gotta do homework now. wow homework just killed my day. well gotta go. bye bye!


*PICTURES*

No comments:

Post a Comment