Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas in 11 days=)

Wow, I can't believe it! Christmas....In 11 days?! Already? Daayumm. Christmas + my birthday are the most important holidays to me =D And no, it's not just for the presents. I like to have big ass parties with my family and friends to just spend time with them while celebrating something special. Honestly, I really don't care if I don't get anything for Christmas cus that isn't the purpose as of why we still have Christmas Day. That was the day Jesus Christ with born! ;D haha wow I sound kina religious, but it's true. I'm just mainly excited for chillin with my family & having long ass sleepovers with my cousins! *AHEM* nikki(= Oh, and hell yeah! I get to dress up all pretty-ish like! Hahaha =D Thanks for reading my blog! MEWWWY ALMOST CHWISTMAS GUYS!




All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment