Saturday, January 17, 2009

my life !

okay so pretty much, my life's pretty good right now; 2008 ended on a good note, and 2009 started as is. hopefully, it will stay like that all through the year. i've re-established a stronger friendship with some people: from enemies to friends. i've gotten closer to the people i mainly care about, (not saying i don't care about other people ! i do, i really do !) but, i also feel like my life is swelling and getting better and better each day. my friends and family have made a big impact on my life and i thank God so much for giving me the biggest and most important gift of all. other than that, my grades suck.. but oh well, there's always room for improvement, yeah ? my parents are pretty mad at me -__- it's okay though. ilovemy life and i like where i'm at right now. i'm just tryna live my life to the fullest cus life's too short to live the same day twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment