Monday, January 26, 2009

HATERS CAN SUCK MY C-C-C-C-COCK!

NOTE: This isn't just one person. These little thingies are about a lot of people.

1) quit tryna spread rumors about me ! people won't believe them,dumbo.
2) you're not cool,seriously,you have no friends.people just fake being your friend.
3) just because you moved schools,doesn't mean you're so popular and cool.
4) don't even talk to me if you're gona start drama.honestly,i can care less about you.
5) you smell like crap.go take a shower !
6) no guy will ever like you,so stop tryna get at him ! no guy has ever liked you EVER in your life,so why would it start now ?!
7) stop tryna be like me,there's only ONE camille valdez,ONE style & personality,and ONE bitch; that bitch is me.
8) my friends will never fall for your little childish rumors.
9) your parents hate you.
10) you're really not outgoing.you're very boring.
11) you've changed so much.i miss the old you ! don't listen to him.he has no good influence on you.
12) stop being conceited,you aint cute..trust me on this.
13) you're cute n all,but sometimes really annoying and a jerk.and you act so "____" and still no one thinks of you as much as an outgoing person.you need to find your own style instead of coping on other people's sh* and styles and yeah.honestly,i hate biters.
14) you're a BITER BITER BITER BITER ! i wana say you're name so that you know who you are,but that's too mean; i'm nice ! =D
15) dude no offense,but yur waaay too obsessed w/ me. (not in a conceited way..in a bad way=/)
16) okay so you're my friend.i still needa blog =(
17) sometimes i feel like you're backstabbing me.is that so ?
18) you have no style.if it werent for other people,you wouldn't know how to dress,cus you still don't.you hafta copy other people's shi*.
19) stop typing like me x_o
20) OMG YOU'RE SOOOO SPOILED ! YOU HAVE BAD GRADES ! YOU DON'T DESERVE IT !


*i can wriiiiite thousands of these.i'm still not finished.

2 comments:

  1. lmao! i fcking know who some of theese are about!
    XDD write mooore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, if ones about me, tell me!
    i really wanna know.

    ReplyDelete